|App Size||34.9 MB|
|Required||Android 4.0 +|
|Main Task||Extra Features|
|Last Updated||17 Feb, 2018|
GBWhatsapp : WhatsApp Messenger was developed back in 2009 as an instant messaging app for Android, Symbian, BB OS, Windows Phone and iOS. The app was a huge hit and today, it has been acquired by Facebook and still it is regarded as the best mobile instant messaging app. No wonder with so many cool features, WhatsApp has earned quite a name for itself. It has one of the biggest fan followings in the world and it is used everywhere and everyday by tens of millions of people. WhatsApp has become a household name with the smartphone owners today, but one app that is also quite as popular as WhatsApp and it beats WhatsApp in some places because of its astonishing features is GBWhatsApp APK. For the layman user, GBWhatsApp APK is like a cousin to the world famous instant messaging app and has earned quite a reputation for itself thanks to its ease of use and some amazing features.
To know more about GBWhatsApp APK Messenger, you can download GBWhatsapp APK online for free (available on Android, iOS and Windows).
About GBWhatsApp Messenger-
Those of you who are familiar with technology news, must be knowing that there is a big modding community for each software and hardware at work at all time. This community may or may not be controlled by an organisation or a conglomerate. Many a times, modders are simple teenagers who have a decent amount of knowledge of programming, coding, designing and development, and GBWhatsApp is a product on one such community.
Just like WhatsApp Messeger, GBWhatsApp too is an instant messaging service partially owned by WhatsApp Inc. (or Facebook), while the rest of it is well-maintained by a forever active community that is very supportive and helpful. In fact, communities have always proven to be more helpful to the users more than the actual company. We all tend to find solutions to our problems a lot quicker on community run forums rather than writing emails to the development team. Thus, GBWhatsApp is one of such apps that are supported by a community that is not only helpful, but is also brilliant.
Daily, people spend over 6 hours (on average) using WhatsApp Messenger and why should not they? WhatsApp has got so many features that not just allow you to talk/chat securely with the other person, but these features also keep you well entertained as well. You can send audio notes, photo, documents and videos, and even make great quality audio and video calls for free. Because of all this, WhatsApp Messenger is universally liked by all. Although, however good it may sound, WhatsApp Messenger has some tiny restrictions that are often disliked by many people. In order to overcome them and to provide a flawless WhatsApp experience, the modding community for WhatsApp came up with GBWhatsApp. You can download the latest, 2018 version of GBWhatsApp for free online.
GBWhatsApp is a community modified (or modded) version of the trivial WhatsApp Messenger that everybody uses. It is 90% same as WhatsApp Messenger, but it has some features that were much-needed for WhatsApp. A detailed list of all the features of GBWhatsApp will be mentioned below, meanwhile you can easily download and install GBWhatsApp on any device that runs on Android, iOS and Windows. It does not matter whether you own a rooted or a non-rooted Android device, a jailbreaked iPhone/iPad or not, or genuine or non-genuine Windows, GBWhatsApp runs effortlessly as long as you have a Windows, Android or iOS device.
WhatsApp Inc. was acquired by Facebook in late 2014 and since then WhatsApp has seen a substantial amount of rise in its total user count. WhatsApp had (and still has) some competitors like Telegram, Line, WeChat and Hike Messenger, but since GBWhatsApp was launched, the downloads skyrocketed. GBWhatsApp has got great features that will make you switch over from your normal WhatsApp Messenger to this one. Not only is GBWhatsApp easier to use, but it has plenty of features to make one fall in love with it at first sight.
It does not matter whether you have a slow mobile internet connection or a blazing fast Wi-Fi, GBWhatsApp will make the best use of the available internet connection (even if it is 2G or Edge) and provide you with a great instant messaging experience. Apart from merely sending or receiving instant messages, GBWhatsApp also has an embedded encoder and advanced encryption technique that makes your chats secure along with consuming very less internet data. So, no need to worry about data usage with GBWhatsApp. Download GBWhatsApp today for secure, safe and high performance chat experience.
Features of GBWhatsApp-
GBWhatsApp surpasses its parent (i.e. WhatsApp Messenger) in every aspect. Be it encryption or security, or features and audio/video call quality, GBWhatsApp is just too good an instant messaging app. It has plenty of features that are just like the ones that can be found on WhatsApp Messenger, while others are too good to be real. So, here is a list of all the features of GBWhatsApp-
- Since it is based on the stock-WhatsApp Messenger model, using GBWhatsApp is very easy and convenient (and free of cost). Those of you who have the basic idea of using WhatsApp Messenger, will find it very easy to use GBWhatsApp. GBWhatsApp is based on the latest version of WhatsApp Messenger and just like WhatsApp, GBWhatsApp also does not charge any fees. There are no micro-transactions involved here, thus GBWhatsApp is free from micro-transactions.
- You can send and receive documents, videos, audios, location and files using GBWhatsApp. The media does not take much time to get downloaded or uploaded and sent. All you have to do is simply search your device for the required media file type and simply send it to the contact you want to share the file with.
- If you want to use the internet but are bored with WhatsApp, or are not wanting others to disturb you while you surf the web on your device, you can specifically disable internet access for GBWhatsApp. This feature is known as the DND mode that you will find only on GBWhatsApp and not on WhatsApp Messenger.
- The video calling and the audio calling makes a return with GBWhatsApp Messenger. Just like WhatsApp, GBWhatsApp too does not charge any single rupee to its users for making these calls, be it local, STD or even out of the country. Not only is the call quality a lot better over the internet (than the carrier network), but it is more secure since GBWhatsApp is encrypted with high-level data algorithms that make your conversations more reliable and secure.
- You can read and respond to multiple messages all at once using GBWhatsApp, unlike WhatsApp Messenger where you had to access each and every message individually in order to read it and then start the responding process. Apart from that, you can also create groups and broadcast messages to multiple contacts all at once using GBWhatsApp. WhatsApp Web makes a return with GBWhatsApp so it becomes very easy and convenient to use GBWhatsApp.
- The app has a manual message refresh option as well that enables you to decide when you wish to refresh the app to check for new messages. Before that, GBWhatsApp will not notify you about incoming messages. It is known as Message Scheduler and it is exclusively available on GBWhatsApp.
- You can find new emojis and emoticons here. The emoji directory has been updated in GBWhatsApp and now you will find new emojis along with the old ones. These new emojis are the default Android emojis along with plenty of other cool emojis across different operating systems like iOS and Windows.
- In WhatsApp Messenger, you can manually adjust your privacy settings as to who all get to see your Status, Story and Last Seen, but here it is even more creative than before. In GBWhatsApp, you can specifically set your privacy options for each and every single contact. So you will be ‘online’ for one friend, while ‘offline’ for another friend. Now, your story will be visible to one contact while hidden from another with the help of manually adjustable privacy settings.
- GBWhatsApp will never log you out even if you do not use the app for a long time. The logging in process is similar to WhatsApp Messenger where you have to download and install the APK file and then enter your mobile number on which it sends an OTP (One-Time Password) and then the user gets verified and you are good to go.
- Another great feature of GBWhatsApp is that you can use one single app for different WhatsApp accounts. Since WhatsApp uses your mobile number as your user account number, with the help of GBWhatsApp, you can create more than one WhatsApp accounts (each belonging to different mobile numbers) on a single app. Managing all the different GBWhatsApp accounts is easy and all the privacy settings and other features remain intact for each of the different GBWhatsApp accounts.
- The app saves all your sent and received messages and media onto your Google Drive or iCloud. The WhatsApp Cloud gets synchronized with your device’s cloud memory and your chat information, media and data is stored safely on the drive/cloud.
- With GBWhatsApp you can hide the ticks, last seen and typing status. Yes, you read that right; GBWhatsApp allows you to hide the blue ticks that appear once we read a message (or somebody else reads our sent message). Now, you can either turn off the blue ticks or turn off ticks at all. Apart from that, you can also hide your online status. As we already know, whenever a user is online or is typing a message, it appeared quite clearly on WhatsApp. But with GBWhatsApp, you have the option of disabling that feature (either for everybody or for some specific people). And yes, you can still block people on GBWhatsApp.
- WhatsApp allows only 139 character limit for setting status, but with the help of GBWhatsApp you have no character limit to your status. You set as many statuses as you like with the help of GBWhatsApp.
- The interface is somewhat similar to WhatsApp, but here you can add (and change) themes as well. GBWhatsApp features an iconic blue coloured theme, instead of the greenish theme on WhatsApp Messenger. Here you can download other themes as well, along with other available themes. WhatsApp Inc. does not have any problem with GBWhatsApp and so there is no need to worry about getting banned.
- There is a built-in feature that allows your visibility to be set as always online. Though it may have no practical use, it still is a great way to have fun with friends and family. Apart from that, you can also set your visibility manually according to your choice.
- Unlike WhatsApp Messenger where can only send just 10 photos at a time, with GBWhatsApp you can send at least 90 photos at once. This not only makes photo sharing easier, but also makes it a lot hassle free.
- You can set the chat bubble and the tick as per your convenience. There are over twenty different themes to choose from and every theme has its own iconic feel and graphics.
- The contacts who are online or offline will be shown directly on GBWhatsApp’s home screen. Just like that, you will also be able to view the ‘last seen’ for each and every contact of yours on the home screen. Thus, no need to access each chat room every time you wish to check out on some contact of yours.
- Just like WhatsApp, you can share your live location with a contact (or contacts) easily. Apart from that, there is also a quick reply feature added this time. You can now reply almost instantaneously from the notification panel.
- GBWhatsApp is free from viruses or malwares. It is also free from malicious content like spywares and other harmful scripts that may harm your device or hinder with your privacy. So, download GBWhatsApp online for free and enter a world full of features and possibilities.
How to Download and Install GBWhatsApp on Android?
In order to use GBWhatsApp on your Android device, you will have to follow certain steps that are mentioned below-
- Download the APK file for GBWhatsApp for free online and save it securely on your device.
- On your device, open Settings and go to Security Settings.
- In Security Settings, just enable Installation from Unknown Sources.
- After that, using a file manager (you can download one if your device does not have it pre-installed) look for the APK file for GBWhatsApp and tap on it.
- Tap on Install and the installation will commence.
- Once it gets installed, just start it and follow the normal WhatsApp authorization process and you are good to go.
How to Download and Install GBWhatsApp on iOS?
In order to use GBWhatsApp on your iOS device, you will have to follow certain steps that are mentioned below-
- Download the IPA file for GBWhatsApp for free online on your iPhone or iPad.
- On your device, open Settings and go to General Settings.
- Open Date and Time Settings and change the date to January 1, 2014.
- Turn off the mobile data or Wi-Fi.
- Look for the downloaded IPA file for GBWhatsApp and tap on it. It will show a message stating that the following app developer is untrusted.
- Just select that you trust the app/app developer and tap on install. The app will get installed.
- Turn on internet back on and you are good to go.
How to Download and Install GBWhatsApp on Windows PC/Laptop?
The process is somewhat similar to installing GBWhatsApp on Android. For this, you will need an Android emulator (BlueStacks) installed on your Windows desktop/laptop. Download GBWhatsApp for free online!
- The app needs an Android emulator for Windows. For that, go to www.blustacks.com and download the emulator for Windows.
- After that, download the APK file for GBWhatsApp on your computer/laptop.
- Open BlueStacks and select the APK file for GBWhatsApp (which you have downloaded). Once it gets loaded, click on install.
- Once installed, you will be able to run GBWhatsApp using BlueStacks.
- Please note that GBWhatsApp requires a mobile number in order to get verified.